Dev Team has released a developer- only version of a redsn0w tethered jailbreak for app developers called redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 and according to the source of information it is compatible only with the following limera1n-able devices:
- iPhone4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch 4G
- iPhone4 (GSM)
Along with the release of redsn0w0.9.13dev1, Dev-Team has also published some things which should be taken care of before using this version of redsn0w.
- The first thing which they said is that it is meant only for the developers with access to genuine iOS 6 ipsw and UDID registration.
- Cydia will not be installed and the only access to the device will be through SSH or afc2.
- Hactivation is not supported by this version and you should be an iOS developer with a registered UDID to walk away the activation screens.
- They also reminds that this is just a tethered jailbreak.
- They warn that unlockers and those preserving the unlockable basebands should avoid this as you are likely to lose your unlockable baseband trying to install iOS 6.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 for Mac
Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 for Windows
Stay connected for more updates :